1. lead iss idg consolidation, including pcsd, mbg, nbmc (warranty) & bmc (upsell tower 1 offerings).
2. provide financial support to cec to drive business improvement, and overall control on tower 1 offering costs, drive cost efficiency.
3. responsible for month closing, actual analysis, forecast, and budget planning.
4. responsible for contract review, payment control.
5. drive iss idg finance related process optimization.
6. engaged in business projects, including business case review, financial model/flow set up.
7. involved in cost tape design, support stakeholders for pricing, offering enablement, support business strategic development.
8. other ad hoc.
1. more than 7 years working experiences, experience in finance of warranty/service related or insurance/cost tape related area.-
2. college graduate in domain of finance/ accounting.
3. proficiency in microsoft office is a must, knowledge on sap is a strong plus.
4. team player with good willingness and capability to learn.
5. good communication skills.
6. fluent english in writing and speaking.